Community Resources

Reporting a Crime For emergencies call: 911
Restraining Orders or Victim Assistance Malheur County Courthouse: (541) 473-5127
Stalking Orders Call a local police branch to file an order with an office

Emergency Assistance and Food Stamps Department of Human Services Self-Sufficiency Program: (541) 889-9141
Legal Assistance/Legal Aid Oregon Law Center: (888) 250-9877

Ontario Police Department (541) 889-7266
Malheur County Sheriff’s Department (541) 473-5125

Domestic Abuse, Sexual Violence and Substance Use

For a directory of community resources, click here.